Aloha! Back from a wonderful family vacation on Maui. I've had a bit of time to dedicate to the boat project again. I know these pics are kind of looking the same..but look closer and you can see progress is being made. The work has been a bit tedious but productive non the less. I have been reinforcing the floor grid, turning it into a system of i-beams, adding glass, and preparing it to receive the floor panels. It's involved a lot of gluing and clamping small pieces of ply, and a lot of filleting in weird little tucked away corners. I also decided to do some plumbing. Around here in the northwest, for some of our distance racing, we have to comply with PIYA regulations. One of the regs is to have permanent water tanks installed in the boat. I've decided to make the tanks in the area on either side of the keel. This keeps the water's weight down low and near the center of the boat. Also, with this setup, I'll have two independent tanks so that if one leaks out, I still have another one. I ran 3/8" pex piping from the tanks under the floor area to the galley area where I will later hook them to a tank selector and a hand pump.