Well, the first job is to clean up the inside seams. When the panels were initially wired together, the builder also tabbed the panels every 16 inches with thickened epoxy. I am now grinding these tabs down smoother so I can lay a nice continuous epoxy fillet the length of the seam. I had just started sanding with a regular sander with 80 grit and I could see it would take a long time. Fortunately, my neighbor Dave came by and suggested using my belt sander. I figured I'd give it a try and found it to be much more efficient. I just have to be real careful I don't hit the wood. After many hours, I am nearly finished (just have to clean up the bow section a bit). Nearly everything is nice and smooth and will soon be ready for the epoxy fillets and then glass tape. In all my zeal, I decided to forego my tyvek coveralls during sanding and am now very itchy from head to toe. Despite the itchiness, I must say it's very cool to be working "inside" the boat.